The evolution of man and his zeal and aspiration to conquer nature has brought about some good inventions and some not so good inventions. The outcome of human intervention with nature has resulted in an imbalance, thereby, causing some man-made diseases and some caused due to the imbalance in nature.
At present, while the world is grappling with the challenge of overcoming the pandemic of Coronavirus (COVID-19), with various stakeholders like Government, State Governments, Hospitals, Doctors, researchers, health workers, civic bodies, police and many more working collectively towards mitigating the current situation and preventing the spread of this deadly virus.
RPA pest control services would like to request all to give a thought to practices that were followed by our ancestors ever since the ancient times until westernization took over the Indian continent. Till the time a medicine/vaccine is discovered and made available to masses to combat Corona Virus(COVID19), the only ram ban available is to increase our immunity through various methods, some of which are given below:
- Wash your hands for 20-30 seconds, frequently.
- Drink warm water throughout the day.
- Drink Haldi (Turmeric) milk daily.
- Practice Yoga and meditation for at least 30 minutes.
- Include spices like Haldi (Turmeric), Jeera (Cumin), Dhaniya (Coriander), and Lahsun (Garlic) in your daily cooking.
- Take Chyavanprash (Ayurveda Jam) 10gm (1tsp) in the morning. Diabetics should take sugar-free Chyavanprash.
- Drink herbal decoction (Kadha) made from Tulsi (Basil), Dalchini (Cinnamon), Kalimirch (Black pepper), Shunthi (Dry Ginger) and Munakka (Raisin) – once or twice a day.
- Sit in the early morning sun to take vitamin D.
Most importantly please maintain the Social Distancing and follow the Government guidelines. Children and senior citizens especially to stay indoors and be well-taken care of.
Reach out to RPA Pest Control for Precautionary Sanitization, Sterilization and Disinfection services.
STAY HOME, STAY SAFE